Paytone Records Store | Terms & Conditions in brief
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order with Paytone Records, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Paytone Records as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside Paytone Records' control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- Paytone Records reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at Paytone Records, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Paytone Records for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Paytone Records as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to Paytone Records and AMS Artists, Inc. and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request Paytone Records to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the Paytone Records Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside Paytone Records' control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Paytone Records is released from Paytone Records' obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain Paytone Records' property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from Paytone Records .
All transfers conducted through Paytone Records are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.